Click Graphic Below for CHS 2020-21 School Supply List
Help Stop the Spread of Germs
- Take everyday preventive actions to stop the spread of germs.
- Try to avoid close contact with sick people. While sick, limit contact with others as much as possible to keep from infecting them.
- If you are sick with flu-like illness, CDC recommends that you stay home for at least 24 hours after your fever is gone except to get medical care or for other necessities.(Your fever should be gone for 24 hours without the use of a fever-reducing medicine.)
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand rub. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth. Germs spread this way.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that may be contaminated with germs like the flu or coronavirus.
Any Student That Drives Must Have a Parking Permit.
You May Fill Out the Student Vehicle Registration Form (see below) and Bring to the Office When you Pickup Your Schedule Next Week.